Selling Your Home
We know that selling your home can be a daunting task. We work hard so our clients can enjoy having their homes sold worry-free and profitably. Selling a home successfully requires experience, time and resources.
From pinpointing an optimal asking price to writing a purchase agreement and negotiating terms of sale, real estate transactions are a science.
Selling a home involves hours of open houses, phone calls and paperwork that you shouldn’t have to worry about. We will take care of it all for you.
Yard signs, brochures, internet technology and more. Keeping your home in front of potential buyers requires creative and detailed marketing.
We would love the opportunity to earn your business!
The Listing Process
There are a lot of details to be handled when selling a home. It is our job to streamline the home sale process for you, ensuring everything is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Preparing for Sale
- Conduct comparative market analysis to establish a fair market value of your home
- Prepare and complete the listing agreement
- Recommend improvements to maximize your home’s value
- Place a lock box on your property, if needed
Marketing your Home
Click here for Marketing Link
Communicating with You
- Contact you regularly with feedback
- Prepare and deliver regular progress reports to you
- Discuss all marketing activities with you
- Be available for any questions or concerns you may have
Coordinating the Sale
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Present and discuss all offers with you
- Negotiate your transaction with the Buyer or Buyer’s Agent
- Prepare and finalize the closing
As a thank you for trusting in The Fountain Group to sell your home, we will make a donation to the charity of your choice upon closing the sale of your home.