Erynn Lavagnino Bio
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional. Integrity, in depth community market knowledge, effective negotiation skills and a high quality professional network. All of which I excel in. I love interior design and have an eye for staging a home. My number one goal is to make my clients feel comfortable through the sometimes stressful process of buying and selling a home. I specialize in the Williamson County area with a strong knowledge of the Westhaven community. I make the experience fun and exciting with my easy going personality. So what ever stage of life your in, I would love to help you with your real estate
A little about Erynn:
Born and raised in the Sierra Nevada mountains of Mammoth Lakes California. My identical twin sister and I left home in 2001 to pursue a music career in Nashville. While planting our roots in Nashville I fell in love with the front porch living and southern charm that Franklin had. In 2006 I moved to Westhaven and have since built two homes with my husband. I enjoy going for walks in the neighborhood, and making memories with our friends and neighbors. My twin sister Sara Lavagnino is a real estate agent for Westhaven realty. She represents all the builders in the community.
More about Erynn:
- I worked in Pediatrics for 11 years before starting my dream career of Real Estate in 2015
- Interior design has always been a passion of mine.
- I love to stage a home by maximizing its livability, functionality and highlighting the best features, while downplaying the negatives.
- CMy sister and I still go out and sing at song- writer nights every now and then. We are called
“The Lava Girls.”
- I enjoy baking and trying new recipes, one of my favorites is english toffee.
- I grew up in a water ski and wakeboard family. I still like to get out on the lake when I can.
- Active member of NAR-National Association of REALTORS®, TAR- Tennessee Association of REALTORS® and WCAR-Williamson County Association of REALTORS®.
- I have a small obsession with makeup! Sephora is my therapy