You’ll be challenged to find a community with finer amenities than Westhaven. Discover all of the amazing things that await you as a part of this community.
Westhaven Town Center
Kroger Grocery Store, Parent’s Choice Awarded The Academy of Westhaven Preschool, Franklin Synergy Bank, Artistry Spa Salon, WestSide Wine & Spirits, Freeman’s Flowers, Goin Postal, Jimmy’s Cleaners, Paddle Dog Adventures-Rent canoes and kayaks on the Westhaven “lake” and also schedule canoe trips down the West Harpeth River. They do parties and events too.
Eateries such as: High Brow Brew- Amazing coffee, fresh-baked goods and hand-scooped ice, Ching Asian Bistro- Really is the Best Asian food in Franklin, Oscars Taco Shop- Yummy, yummy, yummy, The Perch Crepiere, Scouts Pub.
Medical, Dental and Health such as: Vanderbilt Medical Family Care, Westhaven Dentistry, The Spectacle Shoppe, Integrated Spine and Joint at Westhaven, Star Physical Therapy.
And even more businesses!
When you live here, you will want to shop here and you will get to know the owners and associates adding that extra hometown feel. Many of the tenants of the Town Center are Westhaven Residents too.
Westhaven Resident’s Club
With around 15,000 sq. ft., this is one AMAZING Resident’s clubhouse. It is home to…
- A state of the art Fitness Facility with treadmills, elliptical, exercise machines and weights.
- Movement Room for fitness and dance classes and more…Yoga, Pilates, Boot Camp, Children’s Dance & Toddler Gymnastics, Adult Dance, and more.
- Game Room with arcades, air hockey and more.
- 35 seat Movie Theatre – They show movies free to Residents on a regular basis. This can also be rented out for events such as birthday parties, watching your favorite sports team play the big game, or simply watching a movie with your family, friends or neighbors.
- Townsend Hall is available to rent for events and receptions.
- Art Center is the host for art classes and other activities and events.
- Tennis – 2 lighted tennis courts, plus 6 more tennis courts by Golf Club. They have clinics and classes as well as groups for all levels.
Swimming Pools & Water Slide
- Zero Entry Family Resort Pool.
- 100 foot water slide tower.
- Water spray park.
- Baby pool
- Adult ONLY heated salt water pool. They have water aerobics here too.
- Pool Café for those hungry and thirsty bellies while you are lounging at the pool.
- You won’t want to miss the Dive-In Movies here or The Back to School Pool Party with DJ for dancing and splashing… Angela’s kids love this party!
There are several playgrounds located throughout the neighborhood. Erin’s favorites are the The Pearre Creek Elementary Playground (can only use when kids are out of school, of course) and the Resident’s Club Playground…they have recycled tires as the flooring. Great for all ages. There is also a half-court basketball near the Clubhouse Playground.
Parks and Ponds
Pocket parks are part of what make Westhaven so beautiful. These green spaces are such a gem to the neighborhood. They not only provide us with gorgeous landscaping, but grant us an opportunity to congregate and meet our neighbors. Free outdoor concerts for Residents, flag football games, picnics, kite flying, Frisbee, reading a book under a tree…simply just being outside. There are also ponds in the neighborhood and several of these are stocked with fish, so it is not uncommon to see families fishing on a nice day. So much fun! It is catch and release, though… you do NOT want to eat these fish!
Sidewalks are located in front of each home in the neighborhood. Not only can you get out and take a walk, but it also provides you yet another way to interact with your neighbors. Just hang out on your front porch and get ready for a chat. There are also street lights along the sidewalks to light the way at night.
Biking & Walking Trails
Miles and miles of paved biking and walking trails are in the neighborhood.
Westhaven Golf Club
Nationally Recognized 18-Hole Championship Private Golf Club designed by Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates. Yes, this is in the neighborhood too! If you are not a golfer, that’s ok. You only pay if you want to join the club, it is not a required membership. They also offer a Social Membership where you can dine at their delicious restaurant and enjoy the festivities.The course itself is pretty amazing. It is a “core” course meaning the homes do not back to the course. No hitting golf balls into your neighbor’s windows. The Westhaven Golf Club is also home to the Golf Academy which is ideal for working towards improving your game. For information about Membership, call 615-224-2994
Home Architecture & Horticulture
Not necessarily an amenity, but certainly an enjoyment when you live here. Westhaven homes are designed to be historically accurate from the outside, yet the floor plans are designed for the way we live today. Here you will find distinct architectural influences from Victorian to Federal, to Craftsman to Second Empire. And best of all, they are not cookie cutter, so there is diversity and uniqueness to your home and your street.
The landscaping here is over the top, but in a good way. Old Fashioned hedgerows create nostalgia, oak and maple trees called “street trees” line the streets and create a canopy over the sidewalks. Flower boxes, urns and baskets overflow with the most beautiful flowers and greenery you will see around. Residents are drawn to Westhaven initially because of its beauty, therefore there is a pride in taking care of property as a reflection of that.